The fast one hour crochet cowl pattern is the great first crochet project for a beginner since it only uses one stitch! I decided to use Cozy which is a stout, stocky yarn so it would work up quick and fast. If you have any questions please write a comment about this pattern or leave me a message. Have fun!
Large Yarn Needle,
Crochet hook 9 MM ,
2 skeins of Loops n Threads Cozy Wool or 180 yards of super bulky (6) yarn.
- HDC = Half Double Crochet,
- ST = Stitch,
- CH = Chain,
- SL ST = Slip Stitch.
- Finished Size = 28″ circumference & 13″ height || fits most teen – adults,
- CH’s 2 do not count as a ST (skip them),
- Gauge = 5 HDC’s = 4″,
- Printable PDF.
- Round 1: CH 40, SL ST to first CH to form a circle taking care not to twist. (40)
- Round 2: CH 2, HDC in 3rd CH from the hook, HDC in every CH around, SL ST to top of first HDC. (40)
- Round 3: CH 2, HDC in first ST, HDC in every ST around, SL ST to top of first HDC. (40)
- Round 4-14: Repeat round 3. (40)
- After round 14 fasten off with scissors and weave in loose ends throughout cowl with yarn needle.
You can gift this crochet cowl for your family and your friends!
I hope you will like this crochet cowl pattern!