11 Amazing Hacks to Keep Your Car Clean and Organized
1. Wipe down the interior of your car with a coffee filter.
Their lint-free material is perfect for dusting dashboards!
2. Create backseat pockets with a shoe organizer.
Thread heavy cords or zip ties through the top holes to keep the organizer in place.
3. Get dead bugs off your grille with dryer sheets.
4. Open a frozen car lock by adding a few drops of hand sanitizer to your key.
5. Pry open a key ring with a staple remover.
Related: 11 Sanity-Saving Road Trip Hacks
6. Catch cup-holder crumbs and spills with silicone cupcake liners.
7. Make your own air freshener by applying 5-10 drops of essential oil onto a clothespin.
8. Dust A/C vents with a foam craft brush.
9. Organize all the oil and fluids you need for a road trip in a shower caddy.
10. Keep loose change easily accessible with an empty gum container.
11. Freshen the air in your car with leftover candle wax in a glass candle holder.
On hot days, the wax will melt and release the fragrance you already love in your car.
Related: 15 Ridiculously Smart Organization Hacks
MAKE A COMMENT