There isn’t a little girl in the world who won’t fall in love with these amazing crochet Hello Kitty slippers at first sight! And while it’s easy enough for anyone to head out to the store and pick up a pair of pretty slippers, making these cute little kitties by hand means so much more!
Create a work of art in the colors of your choosing with that iconic Hello Kitty face covering the toes. Add a convenient button strap to hold the slippers in place and make putting them on and taking them off so much easier. From babies to toddlers and right through into early childhood, Hello Kitty has a special place in the hearts of all little girls – as will these brilliantly creative slippers!
Simple, Affordable and So Much Fun to Make!
You really won’t need much to get started and with a few simple supplies you can put together a whole bunch of slipper pairs – perfect for every little lady in your life!
All you’ll need is:
50 MM Crochet Hook – For The Hello Kitty Applique And Bows
00 MM Crochet Hook – For The Booties
Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn In Hot Rose (Pink) And White
Peaches And Cream Solids – 1 Skein In Yellow And 1 Skein In Black
2 Pearl Buttons or 2 Buttons of Choice.
Scissors and a Yarn Needle for Weaving.
Optional: Hot Glue Gun
Of course you’ll also need a great pattern and a winning tutorial to get started – which is why you’ll find BOTH right here on this page! Follow the link (free pattern) for an easy-to-follow video guide on how to get started, then arm yourself with one of the best free patterns in the business to tie it all together.
And once you’ve learned the ropes, feel free to let your imagination take over!
Click here for the video tutorial – Part 1 and Part 2
SIX more crochet slippers for your child
1. Pretty crochet baby ballerina slippers, free Pattern and Video Tutorial by Life Baby Sapatinhos.
2. Lemon drop crochet baby slippers, free pattern by Hopeful Honey.
3. Basic baby slipper with flower ornament, free pattern by Mellony Bester via Ravelry.
4. Crochet frog baby slippers with happy faces, Free Pattern by Hopeful Honey.
5. Double Strapped Baby Mary Jane Slippers free pattern.
6. Crochet Mary Jane slippers with bow buckles, Free Pattern by Jay’s Boutique Blog.
You might also like these 16 awesome Free patterns for crochet booties